GrowthHackingMedia regularly publishes guest posts from experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives to our readers on news, trends, digital marketing, and other areas of interest related to growth hacking.
To submit a guest post, please send it to the appropriate channel:
Guest posting email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are our guidelines:
- Guest columns usually run about 800 words.
- Make a strong, clear argument supported by examples, details, and/or data.
- Avoid long introductions; get straight to the point.
- Be sure to include a headline.
- Be sure to include an author bio, including details on your background and expertise that make it clear why your opinion on the topic should count to readers.
- If you’re not the author, be sure to tell us what organisation you work for and spell out your relationship with the author.
- We do not accept simultaneous submissions, but in rare instances, we will consider previously published articles.
- Be sure to disclose conflicts of interest, such as partnerships with, or investments in, any companies/technologies covered in the story.
- It’s great to include images to illustrate key points in your story. But please only include images that you have rights to or that are available under creative commons license. Be sure to include Image credits and links.
- If you’d like to pitch an idea rather than a full draft, please send a 1-3 paragraph summary of the key points the story would cover.
- Please don’t send your story as a PDF — send it to us in a format that’s easy to edit (Google docs for all GamesBeat posts please, Word, paste it into an email, etc).
If you’re with a company looking to write about a problem for which your company offers a solution or about any area in which you have a vested interest, your story would qualify as a sponsored post rather than a guest post. To speak to us about sponsored post opportunities, please contact email@example.com